Monday, March 18, 2013

Going. To. Die.

I decided that I'm tired of being fat and out of shape....AGAIN!! So this morning I embarked on the journey back to the gym. That cold I had about damn near did me in! I had started the gym again but when you can't breathe, no one appreciates you coughing and spitting unmentionable things at or on them. I was doing the gym world a service!
Heading to my demise this morning made me stop and think. Scary I know but it happens from time to time. The world has so many epidemics. Malaria, dysentery, polio, hunger, AIDS. What is the most prevalent in the US? Obesity. Fucking obesity! I bitch and moan and complain because my back hurts, my knees hurt from time to time, my ankle (old injury). When all the while, it's my. own. damn. fault!! I'm fat!!!
I do wish that one day all those poor little kids in the US and abroad only ever have to worry about too much to eat.
Ok. Rant is over. Now to get the boy from preschool and go home and gorge. Unfortunately, I work out and then I have to eat or I will die. Just thankful that I have the choice to eat and live vs. not eating and dying.
Good day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment