Saturday, April 27, 2013

Who's that bitch over there??!!!


I know that this short but "sweet" entry will not explain everything but it will in fact make me feel better. I have been a big bitch lately. I know I have. I keep blaming it on a period or the kids being a-holes. Yes, I just said my kids are a-holes from time to time. It's the truth!! Every child has their fucking moments! Apparently that shit never goes away and tis the reason I am writing this crappy post.

So here goes....Have you ever been so angry at someone for not being the person you thought they were? To the point that you want to tell them to go fuck themselves? To the point that you don't really care if you ever speak to them again? To the point that you wish they would just lose your fucking number? To the point where you know if you do ever talk to them again that you will most likely leave them in a crying, slobbering, snotting heap all while wishing you had the correct plumbing so you could piss on them before walking away?

Yeah, me neither.

3 comments:

  1. I completely feel your pain im wishing the heap of shit would magically disappear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry! My "heap of shit" was what I thought a friend. It's really pretty stupid when I think about it but it really hurt and REALLLLLLLY pissed me off!!!

      Delete
  2. YES! I have felt that way... a lil too much. sigh. hang in there! I have been thru many a a hole phase.. and usually they pass... or else im just always an ahole..hmmm...lol. We are ALLOWED to lose our shit once in a while. now, im headed back into your blog to get to 'know' you better! :)

    ReplyDelete